Welcome to IDsign, a decentralized signature protocol powered by blockchain technology. These Terms & Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the IDsign platform.
By accessing and using IDsign, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms & Conditions, please do not use IDsign.
1. "IDsign" means the decentralized signature protocol powered by blockchain technology.
2. "User" means any individual or entity that accesses or uses IDsign.
3. "Validator" means a person or entity chosen by the User to sign off on the completion of a contract and release escrowed funds.
4. "Contract" means a legally binding agreement between two or more parties that is created and signed using IDsign.
2. Use of IDsign
1. IDsign is provided as-is and is available for use by anyone who agrees to these Terms & Conditions.
2. You may use IDsign to create, sign, and manage contracts. IDsign allows you to escrow funds and release them only when both parties agree that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
3. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and legality of any contracts you create or sign using IDsign.
4. IDsign does not provide legal advice or act as a substitute for legal advice. You are encouraged to seek independent legal advice regarding any contracts you create or sign using IDsign.
5. IDsign does not guarantee the performance of any contract or the completion of any work. IDsign is a tool for creating and signing contracts, but it does not provide any guarantees or warranties regarding the outcome of any agreement.
3. Payment and Escrow
1. IDsign uses stablecoins as the default payment method for escrowed funds.
2. When creating a contract, you must escrow the agreed-upon funds.
3. The escrowed funds will be released to the contractor once the Validator confirms that the work has been completed satisfactorily.
4. If the Validator does not confirm the completion of the work, the funds will be refunded to the User.
1. Users may choose to add Validators to their contracts.
2. Validators are responsible for verifying that the work has been completed satisfactorily before releasing escrowed funds.
3. Validators must be agreed upon by all parties to the contract.
4. Validators are not liable for any issues that arise from the contract.
5. User Accounts
1. IDsign is a platform that utilizes blockchain technology to provide secure and transparent contract signing services. To use our platform, you will need to create an account and provide certain information. By creating an account, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To use IDsign, you must create a user account. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account.
2. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password.
3. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
4. IDsign reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason.
2. Account Information: When creating an account with IDsign, you may be asked to provide certain information, including your name, email address, and a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Wallet Connection: IDsign uses WalletConnect, a third-party wallet connector, to securely connect to your wallet and retrieve your public key. We do not have access to your private keys and you must sign all blockchain transactions using your own wallet connected through WalletConnect.
4. Security: IDsign takes the security of your account and personal information seriously. We use industry-standard measures to protect your data, but we cannot guarantee the security of your account or data.
5. User Conduct: You are solely responsible for your conduct on the IDsign platform. You agree not to engage in any activity that violates our terms of service, including but not limited to: transmitting viruses or other harmful code, spamming, hacking, or engaging in any fraudulent activity.
6. Termination: IDsign reserves the right to terminate your account at any time, with or without notice, for any reason. You may also terminate your account at any time by contacting our support team.
6. Limitation of Liability
1. IDsign is not liable for any damages or losses arising from the use of the platform.
2. IDsign is not liable for any indirect, consequential, or special damages arising from the use of the platform.
3. IDsign's liability to any User shall not exceed the amount of fees paid by that User to IDsign in the twelve months preceding the date of the claim.
7. Personal Information:
1. IDsign may collect personal information from users in order to provide the services offered by the platform. This information may include name, email address, phone number, and other necessary information to facilitate the signing of contracts and the use of the platform. IDsign will not share or sell this personal information to third parties, except as required by law or to fulfill contractual obligations.
3. IDsign takes the privacy and security of user data seriously and takes appropriate measures to protect it. However, no system is completely secure and IDsign cannot guarantee the security of user data. Users are responsible for maintaining the security of their own personal information and passwords associated with their wallet connect.
8. Changes to Terms & Conditions
1. IDsign may change these Terms & Conditions at any time.
2. Changes will be effective immediately upon.